Wilmer Place Design & Access Statement
Hackney Council have encountered some difficulties posting a 112 page Design & Access Statement on the proposed development at Wilmer Place and 193-201 Stoke Newington High Street to the official 'case file' of documents on the planning website.
Most other documents appeared on 9 August 2012, but the Design and Access Statement was only made available on 21 August, and even then only as 112 seperate single-page downloads. This was subsequently re-provided on 24 August as 5 larger document.
The "D&A" is not technically part of the plans that get approved or refused but is the main development summary and it contains many images that do not appear elsewhere. So it is a crucial document in the consutation process.
The official source of all the documents, including the 112 seperate pages of the D&A, is the Hackney website case file. Direct links to the five segments are below:
- Design and Access Statement 1-3 (PDF 31.8MB)
- Design and Access Statement 4-5 (PDF 42.4MB)
- Design and Access Statement 6-8 (PDF 12.9MB)
- Design and Access Statement 9.1-9.3 (PDF 28.5MB)
- There really is no section 9.4!
- Design and Access Statement 9.5-9.6 (PDF 46.8MB)
As at 27 August, the Heritage Statement posted on the case file is missing it's appendices. The Council is chasing the agent to provide a full version